Xplate has been verified at one of the biggest companies (CPF) in Thailand on its gas boiler. The factory confirmed that Xplate Technology can reduce gas consumption by 3.5%.
On June 28th, 2018 at 9:00 a.m., in Vientiane Capital
The minister of the department of energy of Laos government had setup the working group team to study the effects of MXT9® fuel additive in a wide scale. The working group consisted of 9 departments including
(1) The institute of renewable energy promotion, Ministry of Energy
(2) The department of standardization and metro logy, Ministry of Science and Technology
(3) The renewable energy and new materials institute, Ministry of Science and Technology
(4) The technical department, Lao state fuel company
(5) The department of import and export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce
(6) The department of national resources and environment, Ministry of National Resources and Environment
(7) The department of disaster management and climate change, Ministry of National Resources and Environment
(8) The department of irrigation, Ministry of Construction and Transportation
(9) The department of transportation, Ministry of Construction and Transportation
On March 13th, 2017 at 9:00 a.m., in Vientiane Capital
On March 13th, 2017, The Institute of Renewable Energy Promotion (IREP), Ministry of Energy and Mines of Laos Government has officially presented the results of MXT9® fuel technology testing with gasoline and diesel engines. The participants were from the Ministry of Energy and Mines, the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Public Works and Transport and other related government and private sectors. The project is a part of Laos’ national energy efficiency and conservation policy to reduce carbon emission.
ສະບາຍດີເມືອງລາວ [2017-03-14] ການທົດລອງສາທິດການນຳໃຊ້ເຕັກໂນໂລຊີປະຢັດນ້ຳມັນ mXt9
On September 22nd, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
The Provincial Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management in Olsztyn invited Dr. WUDH CHAYABUTRA, Director of QE ENERGY INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD, to a seminar devoted to renewable energy sources and energy savings, which was held in Olsztyn, Poland.
In the same day, XPlate® technology was presented to the Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer at the University of Warmia and Mazury (UWM) in Olsztyn. These events made XPlate® Technology the first time into Polish market.
Spotkanie Klastra z dnia 22 września 2016 r.
On November 5th, 2015, A Japanese based company, NHK Spring (Thailand) Co, Ltd., has successfully installed Xplate® at its furnace at the Suspension Spring Plant in Wellgrow plant in Chachoengsao province in Thailand. NHK produces various high quality automotive suspension products such as leaf spring, coil spring, stabilizer bar and torsion bar.